Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The FAT cyle

In the scriptures we learn about the pride cycle. When I liken the scriptures to myself I realize that I have my own cycle...The Fat/Skinny cycle! So I'm going to share it with you.

This is me when I was 10 or eleven. I told you I was overweight my whole life! p.s. Troy you were really short! Love Ya!
Here I am at the beginning of my junior year in high school. Still fat!
This is when I was engaged to Steve. Skinny AND young!
This is what happened after I had andrew. Fat.
I wish I could get this picture to go the right way. Click on it to make it bigger. This was after I had Andrew and lived in Guam. Skinny and cute hair!
This is when I was pregnant with Jacob. Fat.
Can't figure out how to flip the picture, anyway...you can't really tell, but I'm pretty skinny in this picture. Look at my tiny neck and arms and of course no chest!

Apparently I didn't take any pictures of myself after this. I couldn't find any. I'll just tell you that I gained weight with Emma and then lost it. So now you can see me going through my Fat/Skinny cycle. I am happy to say that right now is a fairly skinny time (i could always stand to lose a few pounds and flab). Enjoy! Sorry, I wasn't brave enough to open myself up to ENDLESS mocking by posting my infamous "Glamour Shot". Lindz you're the only one who gets to see that one!











5 comments:

Lindz said...

You're not gonna show the glamour shots!?!?!? I'm sure everyone wants to see it! I can't get over how young you & Steve looked when you were engaged!!

Kate said...

WOW! You look fabulous and I am so impressed with how fit you are. I know it isn't easy and a daily battle- so way to go. I still want to see the glamour shot. Come ON!!

cragun family said...

I love you Marci. What a great post. I love seeing you through time. I laughed so hard at the picture of you, steve and andrew. Mostly at Andrews hair. You guys are the greatest. WE really miss you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so you are blogging now. Good to see! It is fun to see older pictures of you. What is this glamour shot everyone is talking about?

Naoma said...

I am spying on you! I hope you don't mind! I have that same fat cycle... I actually weighed more in 10th grade than I ever have. I wanna see the glamour shot too!