Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Toy Story 3 and summer movies

I copied this idea from someone else. We were excited to see "Toy Story 3" since our kids are fans of the other two. We had a preview party where we watched "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2" and then we went and saw "Toy Story 3". It was a good movie the kids loved it. We go to a summer movie once a week because it is only a dollar. Zach has really figured this whole movie thing out. If you sit next to mom quietly she will shove your face with popcorn, soda and candy! He gets a little better each week! Here are a couple of pictures.

These are the goodies from the preview party!
Nice bandaids Emma! She took a hard fall last night!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

We loved the movie too!! What fun treats at your preview party! Marci....I am so impressed with all your blog posts....good job! :)

Kenzy said...

I'm so excited to see all these new blog posts. I love to see what fun things your cute family is doing. That was a fun idea with the movie's. I wish I would have thought of that.