Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Andrew!

I'm a little late posting this, but in all fairness I did have a funeral and some other things going on this day. I wanted to give a Happy 7th Birthday shout-out to my first born Andrew. He turned 7 on June 23rd! I can't believe how much he's grown in the last 7 years. Because I had a funeral that I needed to attend Steve stepped up and did the whole birthday thing. He took Andrew, Jacob and two of Andrew's friends (Dallas and Braxton) to Chuck E. Cheese. I despise that place and was happy to let all the boys go. Andrew got a webkinz, a tomagotchi, a cool bicycle/skateboard ramp (perfect for scraping and breaking numerous parts of your body when you wreck) and three new gamecube games. We love you buddy! I'll post the pictures soon.

1 comment:

dennisandsong said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!