Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Princess is 2!

Today was Emma's birthday. I can't believe my baby girl is 2! When Emma woke up we sang her "Happy Birthday!" That was the first of about 30 times that we sang it. Every time we sang it Emma laughed and it was so entertaining that the boys and I did it all day long. Emma had two candles on her waffle. ALL DAY she carried around a balloon that my friend Rebecca gave me for my birthday (which was the day before. Thanks Rebecca!) Emma's best friend Ayden came over for a few hours to play. When Steve got home Emma opened her presents. We got her a chest full of dress-up clothes and a box full of dress-up shoes! Then we took Emma out for her favorite meal..chicken nuggets! When we got back we had cupcakes and ice cream with our good friends/neighbors the Smith's. It was a good day and Emma LOVED being spoiled. Here are some pictures. They're out of order. Emma blowing out her candles on her cupcake.
Emma with her gifts from her best friend Ayden. He got her more dress-up clothes and this Disney princess purse set with a phone, sunglasses and play make-up!
See what a diva she is!
Emma with the balloon that she didn't put down ALL DAY!
That's what a box of shoes will do to this girl!
All dressed up and ready to go!
Notice the shirt...WARNING I am two!
Emma's cupcakes. We stole this idea from Kahlia. (Kahlia's cupcakes were much cuter!)

7 comments:

Lindz said...

Wow!! 2 posts from you in the same day!! Good job!! =) The pic of Emma opening the shoes is just adorable!! She is such a girly girl and I love that she got so excited about all this girly stuff!! So fun!!

The Kohler Family said...

Wow...a two year old. Emma has the cutest smile!..and I think your cupcakes are darling! I LOVE the pink! :)

Congrats on the boy too!

Becky said...

Wow, where has the time gone Marci? Happy Birthday Emman, she looks like she is totally eating up the dress up thing! Girls do, that is for sure

Nielson said...

What a fun party! I love the cupcakes--and the fun dress up. I can't wait for Kennedy to be older so I can play dress up with her--It's just not the same if you do it by yourself. :)

gwen said...

If I discover any more of my neice's blogs, I'll be at the computer all day every day! Cute kid--looks like her mom!

Heather said...

Hey - I just found your blog after looking at Ixchelle's...and wow, when did Emma get so blonde?! Cute party. Congrats on baby #4. :).

Kaly said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Emma is darling!!!when are you coming to visit us up here in providence? We miss you

kaly