Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter



I want to be a blogger, but I'm really not good at it! Here is a picture of Emma that Lindsay sent me. I actually do have Easter pictures of the rest of my kids but I don't know how to get them on the computer. I'm one of those people who won't learn how to do something because then I would actually HAVE to do it. Steve will tell you that this drives him CRAZY! Anyway, we did the ward egg hunt on Saturday, followed by a big hunt at my parents. On Sunday the kids got their baskets and then we had dinner with Steve's family. All of the cousins found eggs and we did the Easter story. It was fun. I'm thankful for holidays that turn our thoughts to the things that are most important to us. Okay, so stop telling me to update my blog...this post buys me at least another 6 weeks!:)

5 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Marci, its about darn time! I'm kidding! I found your blog thru Lindseys blog..looks great! I know what you mean about not wanting to learn something because then you have to do it..Thats why my blog looks so plain! Keep the updates coming, haha!

sinika said...

I love it- you are a blogger in denial! Love seeing your updates, and I'm adding your address to mine. Emma's dress is so cute.......did you pick it out or Steve? ;)

cragun family said...

She is a doll.
P.S. If you can have a cute blog, and can't upload pictures we need to get together. I will teach you 'bout pix, and you teach me how to make my blog cute! and Emma needs to donate some hair to Reese. :)

Lindz said...

You finally posted...I love it!! =) I love that pic of Emma...she is too cute! And seriously, you need to start learning how to use your new camera...your poor kids are going to wonder if they even existed in 10 years when they want to see pics of them as kids!!

Nielson said...

I'm with Lindsay, I think you should post more...I just really enjoy spying on people and I need more to go on... :)