Saturday, January 29, 2011

Warning...He's 2!!!

Zach is definitely 2! He has these awesome tantrums over nothing. I have no idea what this one was about. All I did was take him out of his bed after his nap.
First he was sad.
Then he was angry.
Leave me alone!!!
I'm going to roll around on the floor and scream!
Okay that's fine. I get it. You're a two-year-old.
This was a fit he threw one morning. I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He said oatmeal. So I made him oatmeal. He started crying and said he wanted a waffle. I made him a waffle. In the end he didn't want either one. He cried and screamed and tried to throw both the plate and the bowl on the floor.
All I can say is it's a good thing he does this a lot because it makes up for his terrible twos! We love this little guy!

3 comments:

Dragonflies said...

I'm so glad you finally posted I have been waiting... Zach is way to stinkin' cute I have pictures of him going into a tantrum...

Melissa said...

What a cute post, I just love that last picture. Dawson is just as fun as Zach, and he is 4... However his tantrums are becoming fewer and farther between. Thank goodness! Maybe we will both survive. You are such a good Mom, making 2 breakfasts.

gwen said...

isn't 2 a wonderful age? Just so you know, 14 is worse!