Thursday, September 16, 2010

BYU! Go Cougars!

The other day I told Steve that I thought half of our laundry was BYU apparel. Well...half might of been an exaggeration. Maybe a third. Okay...probably not. Not even a quarter of our laundry is devoted to BYU. But I will tell you that we have A LOT of BYU clothing. Here is the proof. You can add to that 11 more shirts, 5 more baseball hats and 3 winter hats. Now I have to go put it all back in closets and drawers. UGGHH!




I couldn't post about BYU and not put up a photo of our beloved flag that we fly anytime there is a BYU football game. We're serious Cougar fans and we're proud of it!!!

4 comments:

gwen said...

Wow! That is a lot of BYU stuff! It's fun to be a fan of something--and you picked a good one!

Mrs. Misses said...

Remember when we were like 10 and used to go to cheer for BYU at the BYU vs Air Force games and we were like the only ones?!? Good times! I'm glad to see that you've still got it.

Trevino Fam said...

I approve of this message.

Unknown said...

wow, I am just trying to find your email for Activity day stuff, and instead I find this. You are so domesticated. I had no idea... LOL. You never cease to amaze me. I hope when I grow up I can be just like you. LOL. Love, Barb Vega - so what is your email, address?