Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We aren't dead!

Steve put this new filter on our computer that makes it impossible to read any blogs (including my own)! I've been waiting for him to fix it so I could at least see what I was posting but decided to just give a quick update. Summer is gone. We went swimming. Steve and the boys went to a couple of Owlz and Bees baseball games. We had a last hurrah at Bear Lake at the end of July. Can you believe I don't have even one picture of that vacation? Lindsay can :)! Andrew and Jake started fall soccer. Steve is Jake's coach. The boys started school. Andrew is in second grade. Jacob is in preschool. I love having 2 1/2 hours a day with just Emma even though it will only last for 7 more weeks until this baby comes. We went shopping today and Emma tried on at least 10 pairs of shoes. It was so fun! On Labor Day Steve and the boys hiked to Timpanogos cave. They had a great time eating crickets, getting hailed on, it was all good. Andrew and Jake didn't complain at all. We are getting ready for Jacob's 5th birthday and getting this baby born. That's all from the Bargeron's.

6 comments:

Lindz said...

So glad to actually see a post from the Bargeron family!! If you didn't live next door, I would think you were dead! You better start taking some pictures missy!!

Ixchelle said...

We missed you! Steve is the man. Take pictures of your cute kids for their california cousins. Love you

Kate said...

Glad you are still surviving! Did you get the computer figured out? You have to allow photobucket.com on your computer- then all the papers will work. Can't wait to meet the new little Bargeron baby! Better get in the photo taking mode for the new little one.

dennisandsong said...

Good luck with the baby. 4 is tough but it is nice with school like you for 1/2 the day I only have two!! I'm glad you're not dead!!

Naoma said...

Glad to see that you are alive and well!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, I ran across your blog while doing a search for my family name. My name is Steve Bargeron, I live in Lakeland GA. My email is steve.bargeron@gmail.com