Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanks Buddy!

So here's a conversation from this morning.

Andrew: Here mom you can have some of my M&M's.
Mom: No thanks Andrew, mom is on a diet.
Andrew: Why? You aren't THAT fat.

Wow, thanks buddy. Maybe I will take those M&M's since I'm not that fat! He meant it as a compliment I think. I love that kid! Had anybody else said that I would have been depressed and offended and eaten the whole bag of M&M's while having a pity party with myself. I guess it's a good thing it was Andrew.

4 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

Got to love the sweetness of children!?! You look amazing for just having a baby not to long ago! At least you had the will power to turn down the M&M's... I would have just eaten them anyways... diet or not!

Lindz said...

Ha!! That is so funny! I just love the part about you guys eating m&m's in the morning!! =) I was excited to see a post from you, but where are the pics????

Ixchelle said...

Get ready for our half marathon. Marci. We miss you all tons! Pics?

Ixchelle said...

We need more pictures of my new nephew. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. We miss you.