Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zachary Ryan Bargeron

I just wanted to quickly update everyone and let you know that Zachary Ryan Bargeron is here. He was born on his due date, October 17th at 4:13 pm. He weighed 10 lbs. and was 21 1/2 inches long. Life with 4 kids is an adjustment. I can't even find my camera or I would post a picture. I think it is in Steve's car. Anyway.

I'll also update on our family. Steve started a new job a few weeks ago. He now works at Novell in their tax department. He likes working there. We also got another addition to our family. A dog from our neighbors the Smiths who moved. Her name is Phoebe and she is a schnauzer. She is a good dog and I feel bad that she gets so loved by our kids. Sometimes she runs away when they come after her. Especially when Emma comes running. I need to post a picture of her too. She is cute. We are also in the middle of converting our loft to a fourth bedroom so we have somewhere for Zachary to sleep. I get tired of hammering and drywall dust everywhere. I hope it is done soon. You know how contractors work at their own pace so some things seem to take longer than I think they should. We can't wait for Halloween. The kids are so excited. We just have to make it until Friday. I have to say that all of these things combined is a little overwhelming. That's all from us for now. I'll do my best to get some pictures posted.

7 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

YAY! Congratulations! What a BIG boy! :)

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We'll be excited to meet Zachary sometime.

Nielson said...

Congrats!!! He is such a cutie!! Sounds like you guys are super busy right now--and a new dog to top it off?? You are so brave. :)

sinika said...

Love all of Zachary's hair- it's seriously amazing!! Congrats.... so it's almost like you have two new kiddies to take care of? ;)

gwen said...

He looks like a sweet little guy! One thing about the big ones--they sleep through the night faster. Kim was 10 days old when I brought her home at 10 lbs and she slept through the night from that day on! Good luck, and enjoy your big boy!
Aunt Gwen

Lindz said...

Zachary is such a cutie!! I'm so sad that we won't be next door to see him grow up and have him & Zoe be buddies like Ayden and Emma have been!! We miss you guys SO MUCH already!!! I wish I was there to help you out, or watch your kids, or make you dinner...sounds like things are pretty hectic there!! Hopefully you are being well taken care of...cuz you are the greatest neighbor & RS Pres ever!!! =) Miss you guys!!

P.S. I'm glad you aren't ready to give Phoebe away!! =)

cragun family said...

No freakin' way, 10 lbs. get out! He is such a doll! I am sure he, like the rest of your beautiful kids, has beautiful hair, can't wait to see it.